- Agent-based computational economics (ACE) website by Leigh Tesfatsion, the site is full of useful links to agent-based modelling.
- Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis
- Geosimulation by Paul Torrens.
- Geospatial Analysis: A comprehensive guide to principles, techniques & software tools for geospatial analysis.
- MAS/LUCC Resource Page: a collection of resources for people interested in MAS/LUCC models.
- Multiagent systems website: news and information about the design and implementation of multiagent systems.
- OpenABM Consortium: a group of researchers, educators, and professionals with a common goal - improving the way we develop, share, and utilize agent based models.
- Santa Fe Institute
- Spatial Simulation for Social Sciences (S4).
- European Social Simulation Association (ESSA)
- Research Institute for Knowledge Systems (RIKS)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems at the University of Michigan
- The Center for Connected Learning (CCL)and Computer-Based Modeling
- Institute for Complex Systems Simulation
- International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (IFAAMAS)
- Digital Urban
- A Science of Cities
- Agent-Based Crime Simulation
- 7.5 Floor
- Google Maps Maina
- Po Ve Sham
- Electric Archaeology
- Object-Field Model
- Urban Tick
- Crowd simulation
Agent-based Modelling Simulation/modelling systems:
Journals for urban planning, GIS and ABM:
- JASSS (Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation)
- Environment and Planning B
- Computers, Environment and Urban Systems
- Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy
- Progress in Human Geography
- International Journal of Geographical Information Science
- MapShaper (line simplification for polygons and polylines)
- MapTube "A place to put maps"
- Kardi Teknomo's Tutorials for GIS and other things
- ColorBrewer -choosing nice colors for maps
- Evacmod.net - Evacuation Modeling Portal
- MathWorld (mathematical resource)
- Quadstone Paramics traffic microsimulation software
- Legion: pedestrian simulation software
- Tangible Media Projects at MIT
- AuthorMapper a online tool for visualizing the location of scientific research
- Geographic Analysis and Monitoring (GAM) Program from USGS